BCX is a powerful programming language for writing 32-bit windows programs. BCX converts a BASIC style syntax to C source code that can be compiled in LCC-Win32 and PellesC. The language is evolving constantly. The BCX language is one of it’s own. Best of all BCX is FREE!!!!!
Some Benefits to using it:
- This is actually a really great way to look at and learn C
- It does hold similarities to QBasic, Visual Basic, and PowerBasic
- If you have ever used any BASIC language before you will pick this up right away
- You can make native Win32 programs without investing large amounts of money into the compiler
- You can fill the gaps of other languages that don’t support certain features that BCX does
- There is NO runtime needed
- You can produce native Win32 DLL’s easily
- It has the ease of BASIC and the power of C
- You can mix C and Assembly directly in BCX (for advanced programmers)
- You can use any text editor you like
- It Is FREE!
BCX DevSuite Pro: This is a complete development environment for BCX.